"Thank you for a wonderful weekend. A perfect combination of healing, relaxation, great yoga, amazing food, surroundings and laughter!" More guest reviews
|Location||Rural Dorset, UK|
|Activities||Vinyasa Flow Yoga, meditation, mindfulness|
|Prices||3 nights from £240 - £465|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Meditation - Sound healing - Relaxing - Vegetarian - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK 01258 880 505
|Offer||Mention Neal's Yard Holidays when booking and get a free 50ml aromatherapy oil blended to your needs, worth £15.|
Mellulah Yoga and Mindfulness Retreats offer a variety of activities and workshops at a tranquil location in Rural Dorset. Bespoke Solo Retreats and Group Weekends available. Vinyasa Flow Yoga, mindful meditation, sound healing, vegetarian meals, heated indoor pool and sauna, beautiful gardens and stunning local countryside to enjoy.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Luccombe Farm in Milton Abbas, a stunning area of rural Dorset with much to explore, lovely woodland and sacred sites, a very special place close to the Jurassic Coast.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga, meditation, mindfulness and Kundalini sound healing. Holistic and Ayurvedic therapies are available.
Full board or self catering options.
Bespoke solo retreats - they can help you plan your retreat, book private yoga sessions, treatments and homemade vegetarian meals. From £240pp for 4 nights.
Stillness Yoga & Meditation weekends
For a day from £45, weekend from £100, or full 3-night residential retreat from £270:
Gypsy Caravan £270
Shared twin £399
Double room (single occupancy) £440
Double room (shared occupancy) £399pp
The Granary (private one bed cottage) £465
All meals and activities included.
Prices can be subject to change, please double check upon enquiry.
See above web link for dates, or check availability, or phone.
Accommodation is all 4 Star, cottages are very well equipped. Rooms are double, twin, single or in The Granary, a private one-bedroom cottage. One cottage has full disabled access and accessible shower.
There is also a heated indoor swimming pool and sauna, tennis courts, lovely gardens and ponds.
Delicious locally sourced food.
Unfortunately children cannot be accommodated on retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned by locals and employs locals
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits, e.g. from excursions
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport and/or bicycle (where feasible)
- Uses a green energy company and has A-rated appliances
- Recycles all recyclable waste on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Composts organic waste on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Uses eco-friendly cleaning products on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Other eco aspects: food sourced locally from farms and other local producers
"Saira is the queen bee when it comes to creating a relaxing, healing environment, we are counting the days until we go back." Prediction magazine, Apr 12
"…the massage was great, the walk uplifting, yoga wonderful and meditation calming. Once again thank you!" CA, Nov 11
"The food was amazing and the hot stones treatment was just wonderful." VM, Jan12
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.